Dimension(mm)&Weight(kg) of Prefabricated philippines temporary dormitory homes house kit with sandwich panel
- made from cold rolled, welded steel profiles, 4 mm thick
- 4 corner casts, welded
- 2 fork lift pockets (except 30') - distance 1200mm
(internal clearance of fork lift pockets: 240×80 mm)
- steel cross members, thickness=2mm
- 100 mm thick Rock Wool
- 0.5mm thick, galvanized steel sheet
- 18mm plywood board
- 1.8mm PVC floor
- flammability class B1 - hardly combustible
- smoke density class Q1 - low smoke emission
- wear resistance factor: T level
- made from cold rolled, welded steel profiles, 3mm thick
- 360 degree seaming at joint of roof panels
- 10 mm chipboard (V 20), laminated on both sides, white
- the chipboard complies with the emission value E1
- sunken in frame on short end side
1. All Size Available: Regular or unusual
2 Cooperative Partners: All kinds of steel mails(state-owned, medium, small size) with all level products
3. Mature Teamwork: Complete and orderly team structure, including rich-experienced leader and energetic fresh blood
4. Export Ability: Having good exporting ability and relative exporting qualifications
5. Reasonable Price: Able to give you best price
6. Multiple Payment Terms: T/T, T/T and L/C, T/T,etc
7. Delivery: Delivery on time
If you are interested in our Prefabricated philippines temporary dormitory homes house kit with sandwich panel,please kindly provide to us your prefab house drawings or the following information,
so that we can give you a better offer.
2).Doors and windows:dimensions,quantity,the position to fix.
3).Local climate:Wind speed,snow/rain load,earthquake.
4).Insulation materials:sandwich panel or steel sheet.
5).Crane beam:Do you require a crane beam inside you steel structure building?
and what is the capacity?
6).Where does your house plan to use?
7).Are there any materials that are not allowed to import into your country?